#নূরানীহাদীসশরীফ #নূরানী১মদশহাদীস #আরিফউল্যাহ #nuranihadithsharif #nurani1sttenhadith #arifullahchowdhury
#নূরানীহাদীসশরীফ #নূরানী১মদশহাদীস #আরিফউল্যাহ #nuranihadithsharif #nurani1sttenhadith #arifullahchowdhury
In the year 2001, suddenly, in the body of Syed Jin Arif, a female jinn with all her forces began to emerge! After going through various obstacles, today in the year 2026, it seems as if these female jinn will appear to me directly in human form and will be dedicated to the welfare of humans and jinns! So, if Almighty Allahu Ta'ala allows it in my destiny, if these jinn sisters of mine open up to me in human form for the welfare of humans, jinns and the world, then humans and jinns can find out various information about me, such as what my identity is, where I was born, whether I have been in the world as a human for so long, what my identity, qualifications and experience are, etc.! And by the grace of Allahu Ta'ala, if these jinn sisters of mine appear, then humans and jinns will follow me in my next life too! They will want to understand me about what I am doing or not, where I am, etc.! And I was only human for the first 23 years of my life! I didn't understand anything about jinn, I wasn't anything like that! And all the people around me knew me as just a human! No one ever understood if there was any jinn in me! I was an ordinary person like ten other people, and like an ordinary person, my life was going on just like everyone else! I created this blog to present that proof! I wish the sincere love and cooperation of all humans and jinn including Google, YouTube and Facebook! Allah Hafez!
0 Comments